Our team is highly trained to handle all your residential HVAC needs.
A home is a sizeable investment, so protecting it is of the utmost importance. A residential HVAC system is designed to do more than provide comfort for your family. By controlling humidity, your home is protected from moisture issues, such as wood rot, insect infestations, and mold. At AC Pros of Florida, we offer all the residential HVAC services you need, including HVAC replacement, repair, maintenance, and installation.
We are experienced with every type of home HVAC system. Our technicians serve the Eustis, Florida area with exceptional attention to detail to properly diagnose and resolve any issue you may be having. We are highly trained to handle all your residential HVAC needs, so your home remains comfortable throughout the year.
We also offer annual maintenance plans that are the best way to ensure your residential HVAC system stays in top working order. You’ll avoid preventable repairs, premature failure, and unreasonably high utility bills. With two visits per year, we’ll keep your system performing reliably and efficiently so you can enjoy energy savings and a long life from your HVAC system.
Our residential HVAC maintenance plans are available in 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year options, each with two visits per year. Each plan includes:
- Checking the system for proper refrigerant charge
- Checking the compressor and fan amps
- Checking and cleaning the condenser coil
- Checking the capacitors
- Checking the contractor points
- Brushing out the electrical cabinet
- Checking safety controls where applicable
- Checking all caps and valves for proper snug fit
- Changing/washing filter (customer supplied)
- Checking the blower amps
- Checking the heat strip amps and circuit components
- Checking/evaluating the evaporator coil for buildup
- Checking the blower wheel for buildup
- Checking all electrical connections and wires
- Checking the temperature splits
- Flushing, vacuuming, and evaluating the drain line/pan
- Checking the float switch operation
- Checking the final performance
- Reporting any necessary improvements
- Priority 24/7 service and 15% off all out-of-warranty parts
If you would like to know more about our residential HVAC services or need to schedule an appointment, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Call today to learn more.
Residential HVAC in Tavares, FL
Residential HVAC in Mount Dora, FL